If your home or business isn’t connected to a municipal sewer system, it’s essential to have a septic system professionally installed on your property. Our team here at John E Byrd, Jr. Trucking and Tractor Service LLC has been in this industry for decades, but we know that not everyone is familiar with septic systems or the installation process. Below, we’ll go over the main steps of a standard septic installation service, so you’ll know what to expect.
- Inspect the site and obtain permits. Our septic installation team will carefully assess your property to determine where your new septic system will be set up, and we’ll get the proper permits required in your area.
- Create a design. Next, we’ll create an outline and plan how the system will be installed on your property, taking things like the soil quality, lot size, and number of people in the building into account.
- Excavate the site. Our septic installation team will make sure the area is properly graded and enough space is available for the various septic system components.
- Install the septic tank and pipes. The septic tank is where solid waste will be stored after wastewater flows through the pipe network. Our team will ensure these vital elements are precisely installed according to the design plans.
- Install the drain field. The drain field is where wastewater is filtered through the soil before it can enter the groundwater. You can count on us to create an effective drain field that won’t result in an unpleasant mess on your property.
- Backfill the septic system and drain field. Once everything is installed, our team will cover the tank, pipes, and drain field with soil and compact it, so it remains secure and stable.
If you have any further questions about the septic installation process, just give us a call today.